Guide of Citrus Essential Oil
Citrus essential oils are always known to as sweet, summery aromas.use of the citrus oils during the colder months because they are energizing and helps to boost the spirits.
Many citrus oils are generally considered to be the best ones, raising a fragrance and brightening earthier, rich flavors such as Patchouli, Vetiver, and Rose.
Varieties of Citrus Essential Oil
Sweet Orange Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Citrus Sinensis
- Orange Essential Oil is easily accessible and one of the cheapest of all essential oils.
- Aromatically, Orange Essential Oil mixes very well with other citrus and most other types of essential oil including floral, spice and mint oils.
- Orange Essential Oil is becoming commonly used and included in industrial cleaners because it can help to reduce grease directly.
Lemon Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Citrus Limon
- Lemon Essential Oil is a wise choice to remove while trying to clear a cigarette smoke scent environment or other unwanted aromas.
- A very calming and uplifting lemon scent.
Grapefruit Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Citrus Paradisi
- Grapefruit is renowned for its sweet, tart taste. Sweet-smelling, light and uplifting characteristics.
- This's quite an uplifting so energizing oil and it's good to spread in the morning.
Mandarin Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Citrus Reticulata
- Mandarin Essential Oil is the most desirable and seems to be the sweetest.
- Usually, this is the best choice if you want to use a citrus oil in the evenings before bed or with kids.
LIME Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Citrus Aurantifolia
- A little goes a long way. It tastes so new and light and gives to other aromas a pleasing complexity.
- Including a few drops of Lime Essential Oil is a must when it comes to producing citrus mixes for the diffuser or environment mists.
When it comes to improving the spirit, fruity scents — orange, lemon, lime, grapefruit, and more re superstars.