Juniperberry Essential Oil
Berries and branches
Woody, Sweet, Fresh, Crisp
500 kilos of berries required for 1L of essential oil
Junipers differ in size and shape from tall trees (20–40 m tall) to columnar or low spreading shrubs.
- Juniper was widely burned by the ancient Greeks in spiritual ceremonies to combat epidemics.
- Juniper Berry Oil has traditionally been used by different cultures in ancient medicine. Juniper berries have been used since ancient times to expel negative forces and diseases. They were thought to cleanse the mind, body and spirit and purify them.
- Juniper is an evergreen shrub in North America, Europe and Southwest Asia that belongs to the pine family and is common to the mountains.
- The Juniper plant's leaves and berries were used for both herbal and spiritual purposes. The essential oil from the fruit, moreover, is of much higher quality.
Juniper Berry essential oil is known for its numerous uses and advantages, derived from the berries of a coniferous tree. Juniper Berry oil's smell is woody, sweet, and cool. Juniper Berry essential oil, when used for its fragrance, has a soothing and strengthening influence and can also be spread to help detoxify and clean the air.
- Juniper Berry Oil has beneficial properties that provide strong and effective methods to help kill and eliminate bacteria from infection.
- It has even been shown that Juniper Berry Essential Oil is successful against some antibiotic-resistant bacteria for house rooms and its environment.
- To adults, essential oil from juniper berry allows us to do spiritual healing's intense and dirty work.
- Juniper Berry essential oil acts as a natural skin toner and growing the skin blemishes look. As part of a natural cleansing system, apply 1–2 drops of water or citrus beverages.