Tea Tree Essential Oil 100ml
Tea Tree Essential Oil
Benefits to the mind and spirit:
• Refreshing and useful after a shock or hysteria
• Helps reduces nervous exhaustion
• Revitalising to the mind
Benefits to the physical body:
• Helps the immune system fight infectious diseases
• Antiseptic properties fighting bacteria and reducing illness
• Treats infections such as herpes and ringworm
• Cleansing to the skin, treating acne and other skin diseases
Medicinal, fresh, earthy and herbaceous
Tea tree oil is extracted from Melaleuca shrubs or tea tree leaves that have a strong aroma when rubbed.
Origin and History
Tea Tree oil is native to Southeast Queensland, New South Wales, Australia's northeast coast. The Australian Aborigines have used it in their medicines, in particular to treat infected wounds, for centuries, as its powerful virtues were realised.