Pleasing Cinnamon Essential Oil
Cinnamomum verum / Cinnamomum zeylanicum
Plant Part Typically Used
Leaf or Bark
Slightly oily feeling
Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil smells peppery, earthy, spicy, bright yet slightly woodsy.
Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil is purified steam from the tree's bark. Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil is preferred over leaves oil.
Essential oil for cinnamon is used in two forms: essential oil for cinnamon leaf and essential oil for cinnamon bark.
Cinnamon bark distilled oil appears to be more costly than leaves.it refined oil has a hot, sweet smell and is renowned for its pleasant aroma. The oil is made of the cinnamon tree's bark or leaves.
- Essential oils are spread or sprayed into the air in order to relax or dissolve it into the body.
- A form of diffuser uses candle heat to allow the essential oil to spread. The heating diffuser is relatively inexpensive and increases in quality by spraying the essential oil in your homes to give it a proper fragrance.
How to Use
- Entire sticks of cinnamon contain cinnamon oil, which can be used in aromatherapy.
- Just take one or two sticks in a large pot of hot water and let the mixture cool down, going to allow the steam to add fragrance to the room.
- Try to add a drop of cinnamon oil to cloth sachets or dried flowers to fragrance your house. And you can add a few drops of water to a diffuser.
- Natural cinnamon oil is one of the greatest and most commonly used essential oil across the world.
- There are various ways to use essential cinnamon oil, figure out the best way and brand to suit the need to preserve quality output.
- The essential oil of cinnamon is among the most common types of essential oil used in aromatic purposes.