Our carrier oils are all specifically for blending with essential oils and are scentless.
Apricot Kernel Carrier Oil is pressed from the oil-rich kernels of Apricots.
Useful for people with a nut allergy, it is a good substitute for sweet almond oil.
• Moisturise dry and sensitive skin, it is ideal for use on acne-prone skin or skin afflicted with eczema.
• Smooths out blemishes, wrinkles, fine lines, and other symptoms typical of maturing skin.
• Soothes problems related to stiff and aching joints
• Aids symptoms of cold, cough, and constipation.
What Are The Effects Of Using Electric Diffusers In The UK?
Electric diffusers UK store Mood Essential Oils has a wide range of aromatic oil diffusers that can help you on your journey to wellness. These electric diffusers are designed to complement any interior and add a vibrant and classy feel to any corner of your home.
Essential oils are highly therapeutic, so diffusing them in different parts of your home transforms these spaces into healthy and relaxing sanctuaries. Each diffuser also comes with different light settings, adding to the soothing effect of the diffusion process.
These diffusers apply ultrasonic technology, making your home aromatherapy experience even more effective.
View Our Beautiful Range Of Electric Diffusers
Ultrasonic diffusers from Mood Essential Oils use vibrations that mimic sound waves (thus the term ‘ultrasonic’) to disperse the essential oil molecules into the air.
The oils are diluted in water so that the diffuser can spread the essential oil molecules in the form of a mist. This means that they add moisture to the air in the same way regular humidifiers do, but with an added therapeutic effect. This makes an ultrasonic essential oils electric diffuser perfect for use the whole year round, especially during colder months when the air tends to be too dry.
Ultrasonic diffusers are also less likely to alter the chemical components of essential oils. Other types of essential oil diffusers use heat, and although this does not always alter the oil’s aroma, it can alter its chemical components. This means that its therapeutic benefits might also be changed or possibly removed the longer you diffuse the oils.
If you plan on diffusing essential oils over a longer period of time, it is best to use an ultrasonic diffuser.
These aromatherapy electric diffusers are also easy to use. All you need to do is put the right amount of water in the diffuser, then add a few drops of your favourite essential oils.
If you’re new to essential oils, make sure you start low and slow – around one to three drops would be a good place to start. This ensures that you ease into the experience without your sense of smell being overwhelmed.
Then, observe if you have any adverse reactions. If there are none, then you could add a drop or two more, depending on your preference.
The Effects of Aromatherapy on Your Wellbeing
Aromatherapy uses natural oils extracted from plants to improve your health and wellbeing in a holistic manner. Over the years, research has proved that aromatherapy is not just about relaxation: it is about making the entire body better – mentally, physically, and emotionally.
The art of aromatherapy has been around for thousands of years. In fact, before modern medicine was discovered, people used the essence of plants to address most health issues. Now, as people look for other alternatives that they can use to improve their overall health and wellness, more and more science journals are publishing studies that examine the medicinal properties of plants.
Aromatherapy has a vast number of benefits. One of the most common problems that it addresses is lack of sleep. Several essential oils like lavender, geranium, or ylang ylang have a relaxing effect on the body and mind, helping users to improve the quality of their sleep.
On the other hand, essential oils can also help keep the mind alert and can deliver that well-needed boost of energy. Oils like lemon, peppermint, and rosemary are refreshing and can help stimulate the senses.
Diffusing essential oils can help address anxiety or stress. Aside from the relaxing oils mentioned above, grounding oils like frankincense, cedarwood, or sandalwood can help calm people down and improve the way their body and mind can manage and deal with stress.
Some essential oils may have cleansing and purifying properties. These oils can help remove allergens from the air and can make your air quality better.
Taking Care of Your Electric Diffuser
Knowing how beneficial diffusing essential oils can be to your health and wellness, it’s important to make sure that you take care of your electric fragrance diffuser and oils. This will help you to maximise their benefits.
Your diffuser needs regular cleaning but it’s not just about preventing bacteria or mould build-up in your diffuser (after all, most essential oils have antifungal or antimicrobial properties.) Essential oils can leave behind some residue that could cause your diffuser to become faulty over time if it piles up.
The residue from past diffusions could also affect the way that your essential oils smell and work. If you used a lot of energising oils in the past, for example, but plan to switch to using oils for relaxation now, the new batch of essential oils you’re diffusing might not be as effective as before.
Some essential oils might also be corrosive, especially when you’re using pure essential oils. If any of those oils accumulate in the diffuser, it could cause some of the plastic parts to break down or melt.
The good news is, cleaning your aroma electric diffuser is easy. Simply use a piece of microfibre cloth to remove any leftover oils and water after every use. Then, make sure you thoroughly clean your diffuser at least once or twice a month by using alcohol and a cloth. You can also make sure that corners are kept clean by using some Q-tips, especially when it comes to the ultrasonic plate.
Make sure you don’t use too much water while diffusing. Excess water could overflow into the air vents, or worse, into the fans and other electrical parts of the diffuser. When this happens, the mist might not be as strong as before. Your diffuser may even stop working altogether.
You should ensure that the water you’re using is at room temperature as well and avoid using hot water, as this might damage the ultrasonic plate.
Make the most out of your aromatherapy experience by using electric diffusers from Mood Essential Oils. Call 0161 872 1899 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more details on how these diffusers can help you build a healthier and more relaxing home.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Are electric diffusers good?
Most essential oils interact with the nervous system and brain to positively affect your mood and health. Once these oils are concentrated into diffusers and inhaled, they can quickly stimulate the brain to produce great results. Ultrasonic diffusers are especially recommended, as these do not significantly alter the oils’ chemical composition with their delivery, unlike other diffusers.
Is an essential oil diffuser worth it?
Yes, it is. Essential oils are believed to give profound benefits to those who use them. Using an essential oil diffuser can be a relaxing ritual and gratifying way to spread a lovely scent around your home, as well as provide therapeutic benefits to your mind and body.
Do electric diffusers cause damp?
No. An essential oil diffuser doesn’t make the room humid, even if you use types that are suitable with either oil or water mixtures. The water and oil vapour is dispersed very thinly, so you can choose a smaller or bigger diffuser product based on the size of your room.
How long do electric diffusers last?
A newly purchased electric scent diffuser will usually have a total lifespan of around 4,000 hours. This is why it’s better to use it only when you’re in the room and avoid switching it on when you’re out, so you can enjoy it for as long as possible.
How much essential oil do I put in a diffuser?
This depends on the size of the electrical air freshener. For instance, if the diffuser is 100 ml, then it’s recommended to put about three to five drops of oil in. Always remember that when you use multiple oils in one go, it’s important to only use three to five drops in total.
Can you sleep with a diffuser on?
Yes. Since aromatherapy electric diffusers give off aromatherapy vapours inside any room, you can place it in any room in the house, including the bedroom. With diffusers inside the room, you can enjoy quality sleep. All essentials oils, though, have their own benefits, scent, and composition, so choose one that suits your needs and preferences!
Is it safe to inhale essential oils from a diffuser?
Yes, essential oils are safe to inhale as long as you correctly dilute them with a safe carrier oil. Certain essential oils, like chamomile and sandalwood, are safe to use even without dilution.
Watch out for any allergic reactions to certain oils you might experience. Always perform a patch test on any new oils you would like to try.
Is an air diffuser good for health?
Yes. The best electric diffuser can relieve cramping or any kind of pain, boost your respiratory health and help heal certain skin conditions. In addition, you can boost your mood and improve your sleep with an air diffuser. Aside from their health benefits, these are also affordable and very easy to use.
What essential oils are good for sleep in a diffuser?
If you have a hard time sleeping at night, we highly recommend aromatherapy using a diffuser and essential oil. Here are some recommended essential oils that can give you a good night’s sleep:
Are expired essential oils safe?
Unlike food, essential oils do not expire, but their chemical compositions do change as time passes by. Since it’s difficult to check how exactly these oils have changed, it’s a bit challenging to see which of these aren’t safe to use. To be on the safe side, it’s better to discard any expired essential oils and purchase new ones.Benefits Of Using Oil Diffusers
Here are some advantages of using the best electric diffuser UK:
- Stress relief. Diffusing essential oils, especially lavender, can reduce anxiety and stress. It can also help combat the symptoms of depression.
- Appetite control. Oil diffusers can help with your senses to improve your appetite, just like gum. Peppermint oil is proven to increase your energy levels as well.
- Bacteria and mould killing. Once the essential oils are diffused in the air, any harmful bacteria are reduced. Eucalyptus, thyme, and tea tree oils are perfect to use for this.
- Mosquito repellent. Oil diffusers are also safe to use as a mosquito repellent. A combination of clove and lemongrass is an effective solution for mosquito problems.
- Put your diffuser near the middle of the room. It’s best to place your electric room diffuser in the middle of the interior to properly spread the diffused oil around.
- Open the top of the diffuser. There are different kinds of diffusers, but in most cases, you will have to open the lid to see the inside.
- Fill the diffuser with water. Fill the oil-based air freshener with room-temperature water.
- Add drops of essential oils. Then, put about one to three drops of essential oils in the diffuser and shake it a bit.
- Replace the top and switch it on. Put the lid back and then let it sit for a while before turning it on.
Are you planning to buy an essential oil humidifier? Here are the advantages of doing so:
- Keeps you cool. During hot weather, an oil diffuser can give a natural, cool feeling to your home.
- Saves you money. An oil diffuser is a good investment as it can improve your overall health. This could potentially save you a lot of money on hospital bills.
- Relieves snoring. Using an oil diffuser at night may help reduce or even stop your snoring when you sleep.
What are the common mistakes when using essential scent oil diffusion? Read below:
- Diffusing for too long. Most people leave their diffusers on for a very long time, potentially over-exposing your sense of smell to the scent. As a result, the oil won’t be as beneficial as it should be.
- Diffusing at night while sleeping. It’s a big NO to leave diffusers on while you sleep as it can distract your body from doing its natural healing. It’s better to diffuse it 30 minutes before sleeping.
- Adding too much essential oil. While some people may want to make the scent more powerful, adding too much essential oil can irritate your nose. For maximum effect, it’s better to keep it in moderation.
- Electric diffuser. This oil humidifier disperses essential oils into the air without heat.
- Candle diffuser. This is perfect for small rooms and makes them smell amazing.
- Ultrasonic diffuser. This diffuser uses electronic frequencies to produce vibrations in the water.
Buy the best electric diffusers the UK has to offer now from our store. Browse our selection for more beautiful designs that you can choose from!