The benefits of Frankincense oil blog
Frankincense is the king of oils, and is a really popular and powerful essential oil. It comes from the Boswellia Trees, which is fund in the dry mountain regions in India, Africa and the Middle East. It is often used in Ayurvedic Medicine which is used in India and around the world.
It has many great benefits, but there are 5 ones I wanted to share with you:
• Arthritis – this oil really helps alleviate some of the symptoms of this, as it has anti inflammatory properties which reduce joint inflammation
• Stomach – It can reduce gut inflammation and help reduce the affect’s of Crohn’s disease. A study conducted found it to be as effective as pharmaceutical drug.
• Asthma – traditional medicine has used frankincense to treat bronchitis and asthma for years.
• Oral Health – It helps prevent bad breath, toothache and mouth sores, as it has antibacterial properties
• Fight cancer – There is research to show that this oil may help fight cancer as the acid from the Boswellia tree may prevent the spread of cancer cells
This oil is available online in our store, it is £2.99 for 10 ml’s, and £13.99 for 10 ml’s