Grape Seed Carrier Oil - 50ml
for blending with Essential Oils
in Amber bottle with dropper-cap
Grape seed oil is the oil extracted from the seeds of grapes and is used widely as a carrier oil or as an ingredient in cosmetics, such as soap and moisturising creams.
What is grape seed oil used for?
A favourite for massage use, the lightness of this oil makes it ideal for aromatherapy blends or massage purposes. The linoleic acid and vitamin E make this oil ideal for skin care with its anti oxidant properties and fights damaging aspects of day to day living for your skin. Use in skincare for creams, lotions and balms. Use as a massage oil base, blend with essential oils for added benefits of the chosen essential oils. Always seek a professionals advice for accurate measurement of blends. Can be used as a gentle and effective cleanser and make-up remover.
PAYPAL only accepted.
NO personal cheques please.
Royal Mail 2nd Class Standard Delivery UK Mainland online.
Please contact us for a quote specifying quantity required.
It is your responsibility to be available to receive the parcel.
If you think delivery may be a problem, please provide with a secure address whereby someone will be available to receive.
Returns will be accepted under the following conditions:
1. You must notify us of your intention to return with 7 days of receipt of the item.
2. The item must be returned within 14 days of receipt of the item.
3. Items not 100% Satisfied with:-
- Full refund of the sales value of the item will be given (not including postage costs)
- Initial postage costs and your return postage costs will only be refunded if there was a mis-representation in description on the listing.
4. Items Faulty or Damaged:-
- Full refund of the sales value of the item will be given including postage costs and your return postage costs.
- If a replacement is requested rather than a refund, then full postage costs will be incurred by us.