Avocado Carrier Oil 50ml
Avocado Carrier Oil
Our carrier oils are all specifically for blending with essential oils and are scentless.
Given the fruit’s high oil content, the Avocado has also been known as “vegetable butter” or “butter pear” since Aztec times
• Regenerating for skin as it smooths the look of wrinkles, tightens skin, and diminishes the appearance of scars, age spots, and other unwanted blemishes. Also helping with eczema.
• It can be used on dry, rough, aging, sensitive, or irritated skin such as skin afflicted with psoriasis. When used in massages, it is known to naturally treat insomnia and inflammation, to reduce muscular stiffness, joint pain, and tension, and to boost circulation.
• Promotes new hair growth and prevents hair loss.
• Anti-bacterial qualities.
• Balances metabolism and treats inflammation associated with arthritis
• The Vitamin E content of Avocado Carrier Oil is helpful for reducing the harmful effects of UV radiation and any redness or other damage it can cause.