Best Chocolate Fragrance Oil
The term "chocolate" comes from the word "xocolatl," and comes from the Nahuatl language, an Aztec dialect, which means "bitter water".
A decadent, super creamy, super-rich cupcake of chocolate filled with delicious, sweet, rich icing of chocolate. When you're not a chocolate fan, you're going to be! It's a dream come true for chocolate lovers!
Chocolate is a sweet, dark mixture of roasted and ground cacao beans produced in the form of a gel, paste, or block or used in certain foods as a flavoring component.
Scientific Name: Cacao Theobroma
Shelf Life: Best within 1-2 years
Recommended for Cold Process: yes
Chocolate Scent Oil is a highly concentrated scent of oil-soluble oil that offers your product a lovely perfume.
reat for all home fragrances, like candles, wax melts, reed diffusers and more, a collection of professional-grade extra-strong scents.
Chocolate's background intermixes with the ancient American civilization's past. The Mayas and then the Toltecs and the Aztecs grew chocolate plants in Central America.
- Natures Garden chocolate fragrances can satisfy all of the senses; they will provide comfort without the calories you're afraid of.
- Many oils fragrant with chocolate will make great candles.
- Some chocolate fragrance oils in bath and body goods will also do amazing things.
The new list of chocolate fragrance oil would be creamy, full-bodied, and delicious like
Hot Cocoa Fragrance Oil
- Oil scent that will create a beautiful smell of any handmade candle. For natural bath and body products such as soaps, creams, and body butter, you can also use Hot Cocoa Scent Oil.
- Grinding a small amount of a chocolate paint block into your melted wax if you want to paint your home-made candles.
- Four drops of liquid candle coating can be applied to your candle.