Oils for diffusers are extremely easy to use and deliver a range of wellbeing benefits whether you use them at home or in the workplace. They’re great if you are feeling a little down and need a lift, you’d like to improve your focus in the office or simply want to improve the quality of your sleep.
At Mood Essential Oils, we offer a wide range of high-quality oils for diffusers at exceptional prices, delivered with free shipping across the UK.
Benefits of Oils for Diffusers
The use of certain fragrances for health and wellbeing has been around for thousands of years. One of the best ways to get these amazing benefits is to use oils specially designed for diffusers. All you need to do is add water to the diffuser, put in a few drops of your chosen essential oil and let it do its work.
Depending on what essential oils you choose, you can achieve a wide range of therapeutic effects. For example, our lavender oils for diffusers are great if you want to relax and are a perfect choice for areas such as the bedroom.
5 Essential Oil Combinations to Try Out
While any oil may have different benefits for health and wellbeing, you can also combine fragrances for even more powerful effects. Learning how to mix oils is part of the joy of aromatherapy and there’s plenty of information online about which ones work best with each other.
Here are some of our favourites at Mood Essential Oils,
- Stress: It’s one of the biggest challenges of modern life – we all feel stressed at some point. If you want to calm down and feel more relaxed about life, a combination of chamomile, clary sage and lemon can certainly help.
- Calm: Perhaps you love to meditate or are a yoga fanatic, or you have kids and you want a bit of peace and some me-time. Lavender is a favourite but why not mix it with a few drops of frankincense, bergamot and jasmine to make your oils for diffusers even more relaxing?
- Better Sleep: Other oil combinations that have a calming effect and can promote better sleep include sandalwood, cedarwood and ylang-ylang.
- Improve Breathing: If you have breathing issues, putting some drops of eucalyptus oil, oregano and geranium in your diffuser can help ease any problems.
- Boost Productivity: Several oils for diffusers not only improve focus but productivity. These include lime, pine and rosemary. Using them together in the office or when you need to work on a project at home can help you maintain focus for longer.
Where Can I Buy Oils for Diffusers?
We sell oils for diffusers online and deliver across the UK. With sizes from 10 ml to 100 ml available for all essential oils, you can be sure of a quality product that will benefit your health and wellbeing.
Check out our amazing offers on oils for diffusers today at Mood Essential Oils.