Essential Oils for Diffusers
If you love the health and wellbeing benefits of essential oils, the best way to fill your home or workplace with amazing fragrances is to use a diffuser.
We have an extensive catalogue of premium essential oils for diffusers for sale online, everything from aniseed and spearmint to bergamot and tea tree. Building up a range of different oils means you have lots of opportunities to experiment, whether you need an energy boost or a relaxing night’s sleep.
What is a Diffuser?
While you may have an idea of what essential oil you need to buy, it’s important to have a good diffuser to deliver that wonderful fragrance.
There are several choices including electrical diffusers, tea light burners and reed diffusers. All you need to do is add a few drops of your essential oil to the water in the diffuser and you are ready to go.
Best Essential Oils for Diffusers
As well as the more traditional essential oils for diffusers such as lavender and sandalwood, there are less well-known ones that also have some wonderful health benefits and are well worth a try. These include:
- Tea Tree: Well-known for its antiseptic qualities, tea tree essential oil is also good for repelling insects in summer and fighting odours, making it ideal for areas such as the kitchen or bedroom.
- Spearmint: If you’re looking to reduce stress and relax for the day, putting this essential oil in your diffuser is a good choice. It may also improve memory if you’re revising for an exam.
- Tangerine: As essential oils for diffusers go, this is a good all-rounder, enhancing mood and potentially supporting a healthy immune system.
- Rosewood: If you suffer from feeling low, rosewood will give you a boost in mood and even has some potential as an aphrodisiac, making it a great diffuser essential oil for the bedroom.
- Birch Tar: Thought to stimulate the circulatory system, birch tar may improve things like wound healing and benefit the immune system.
Combining Essential Oils
One of the great things about essential oils for diffusers is the way you can combine different ones. If you suffer from too much stress at work, for example, mixing a few drops of frankincense, lavender and bergamot is a very relaxing option. A lemon, rosemary, basil and peppermint combination, however, is perfect if you want to improve focus at work.
Buying Essential Oils for Diffusers
When buying essential oils it’s always important to focus on quality first. The good news is that Mood Essential Oils only use the best ingredients in our products and deliver them at an exceptional price.
We also offer different size bottles from 10 ml to 100 ml, ideal whether you have a favourite diffuser oil or want to experiment with different aromas.
If you’re searching for the best essential oils for diffusers, check out our online catalogue today.