Throat Chakra Essential Oils Set
Throat Chakra Essential Oil Set
This set has been specifically put together with essential oils that help to balance and develop the throat chakra. The throat chakra relates to your ability to communicate, and speak our truth. When our throat chakra is unbalanced you may feel unheard, or unable to speak honestly.
This set will help to communicate your truth confidently.
The oils included are:
• Clary sage
Overall benefits of the combination of oils to the mind and spirit:
• Helps relieve depression, post natal and irritability
• Physically clears the head
• Aids healers in maintaining their energy
• Purifies the conscious mind
• Reduces stress and anxiety and improves overall wellbeing
• Promotes strength of mind, clarity and boosts memory
• Helps ease insomnia
• Eases they symptoms of PMT
Overall benefits of the combination of oils to the physical body:
• Helps soothe digestive issues such as bloating, indigestion, nausea and morning sickness
• Great for skin conditions such as acne
• Pain killer for muscle aches and alleviate headaches
• Aids digestive issues such as IBS and indigestion and menstrual cramps
• Relieves respiratory issues such as colds, flu and bronchitis, clearing sinus congestion
• Anti bacterial - promotes good oral health, combats bad breath
• Antimicrobial properties, is great for killing bacteria, viruses and yeasts
• Reducing inflammation, such as in earache and mouth ulcers
For individual oil benefits see individual oils
Clary Sage - Salvia Sclarea
Peppermint - Mentha Piperita
Spearmint - Mentha Spicata / Mentha Cardiaca
Basil - Ocimum basilicum
Eucalyptus - Eucalyptus Globulus
Origin and History
Clary Sage helps with all female problems and is therefore known as ‘The Woman's Oil’.
Peppermint Oil was recorded back to 1000 BC, and is found in several pyramids in Egypt
Spearmint originated in the Mediterranean, more commonly Greece. As Spearmint became popular in England, it got the nickname The Gentler Mint Oil.
The main and original source of Eucalyptus Oil comes from Australia
Basil oil has been used in traditional Indian and Asian medicines for centuries. It is known as the Royal Oil.