Solar Plexus Chakra Essential Oils Set
Solar Plexus Chakra Essential Oil Set
This set has been specifically put together with essential oils that help to balance and develop the solar plexus chakra. The solar plexus chakra is based on our self confidence and governs our inner power. When our solar plexus chakra is unbalanced you may powerless and your self esteem is low.
This set will help to increase your self esteem and inner power, reducing feelings of nervousness.
The oils included are:
• Ylang Ylang
• Roman Chamomile
• Black Pepper
Overall benefits of the combination of oils to the mind and spirit:
• Boosts self esteem and confidence
• Reducing the feeling of nervousness and weakness
• Promotes stamina in times of frustration
• Relieves mental and emotional fatigue
• Increases spirituality and psychic insight
• Reduces drowsiness and irritability
• Sedative and antidepressant qualities
• Promotes peace and relaxation and combat insomnia
• Aphrodisiac properties creating euphoria
• Creates inner trust and eliminates fear
Overall benefits of the combination of oils to the physical body:
• Reducing high temperatures
• Aids the digestive system and in particular nausea and morning sickness
• Aids in respiratory issues such as colds and flu
• Analgesic - Calms aches, pains and joint stiffness
• Strengthens the heart and nervous system
• Aids menstrual problems and pains while balancing the hormones
• Fights bacteria / strengthens the immune system
• Lowers high blood pressure, calms rapid heartbeat and fast breathing
• Good for skin and hair care with rejuvenating properties
For individual oil benefits see individual oils
Black Pepper - Piper Nigrum
Cinnamon - Cinnamomum verum / Cinnamomum zeylanicum
Ginger - Zingiber officinale
Roman Chamomile - Anthemis Nobilis/ Chamaemelum Nobile
Ylang Ylang - Cananga odorata var genuine
Origin and History
Black pepper oil dates back thousands of years to ancient Chinese and Sanskrit texts.
Cinnamon has long been used in India and was regarded as a rare substance and used in temples for incense.
Ginger has been used in China and India to cure illnesses for centauries
Roman Chamomile was used by ancient Egyptian priests for soothing nervous conditions.
Ylang flowers are traditionally placed on a newlywed couple's bed. The word means 'flower of the flowers' in the Malayan language.