Sacral Chakra Essential Oils Set
Sacral Chakra Essential Oil Set
This set has been specifically put together with essential oils that help to balance and develop the sacral chakra. The Sacral chakra is based on our emotions, our connection to water It governs our emotional health and ability to nurture ourselves, and feel pleasure.
When our sacral chakra is unbalanced you may feel irritable and the need to control. Physically you may experience menstrual problems, and stomach issues such as digestive problems.
This set will help to develop your psychological and energy centres, create positive thinking and ease stomach issues.
The oils included are:
Overall benefits for the combination of oils to the mind and spirit:
• Great antidepressant qualities and stimulates positive thinking
• Eases the symptoms of the menopause
• Grounding and balancing effect
• Powerfully effects the psychological centres
• Promotes mental clarity and boosts memory
• Aphrodisiac properties
• Sedative effect on the nervous system, reducing the effect of shock and hysteria
• Strengthens the astral body
• Helps calm anxiety and induces relaxation and calm
• Helps relieve insomnia
Overall benefits of the combination of oils to the physical body:
• Anti viral properties – useful with herpes and skin inflammations
• Anti inflammatory – reduces inflammation in skin conditions
• Reduces heart palpitations and cholesterol
• Regenerates skins cells, improves elasticity and anti aging
• Helps with nerve pain and headaches
• Aids circulation and is very cleansing
• Stimulates digestion and reduces fluid retention
• Aids the absorption of vitamin c
• Decongestive properties
• Helps relieve the symptoms of menopause and pre menopause
For individual oil benefits see individual oils
Sandalwood - Santalum spicatum
Neroli - Citrus Aurantium
Orange - Citrus Sinensis
Patchouli - Pogostemon Cablin
Geranium - Pelargonium Roseum
Origin and History
Sandalwood oil has been used around the world as part of religious traditions.
Neroli Oil is native to China and dates back to the 16th century
Patchouli plant belongs to a family such as Lavender, Mint, and Sage.