Lavender Essential Oil 1kg
Lavender Essential Oil
Benefits to the mind and spirit:
• Soothes stress and anxiety symptoms
• Relieves headaches and migraines
• Helps promote sleep and relaxation
• Calms and soothes the emotions
Benefits to the physical body:
• Anti inflammatory properties
• Heals burns or scolds
• Soothes eczema and dry skin
• Anti septic properties
• Reduces nausea
Lavender oil is part of the Lamiaceae (Labiatae) family. It is derived from different varieties of lavender by distillation from the flowers.
Origin and History
Lavender is found in the Mediterranean region, Europe Asia, the Canary Islands, the Middle East, and India. It is a seasonal evergreen plant that has been produced for over 2500 years, and it one of the world's most used essential oil. The Egyptians used lavender for mummification and perfume.