Bay Essential Oil
Benefits to the mind and spirit:
• Helps to regulate hormones
• Helps relieve stress and anxiety
• Relieves mental fatigue
• Stimulates circulation
• Pain relief from respiratory issues
• Pain relief from muscular aches
• Anti neuralgic – helps relieve toothache
Fruity, spicy and herbaceous
Bay belongs to the group Myrtaceae. The plant rises to 30 feet plus and has small white flowers, black berry-like seeds, and fragrant leaves. The oil is extracted from the leaves.
Origin and History
Bay trees were found in the Caribbean and then spread to the rest of the world. The leaves are more commonly known as coming from the Mediterranean bay laurel, an aromatic evergreen shrub.